What was Lennon thinking?

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Is anyone really surprised that the man who came up with the line "I am the walrus, goo goo gachoob" ended up making a few experimental albums with his crazy performance artist girlfriend?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Is anyone really surprised that the man who came up with the line "I am the walrus, goo goo gachoob" ended up making a few experimental albums with his crazy performance artist girlfriend?

I Am The Walrus = an epic, literacy masterpiece compared to the gibberish known as Revolution #9.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Perhaps Revolution #9 should have come with a list of the "drugs, chemicals, hallucinogenics" that you need to be in exactly the same frame of mind as the Beatles were when they recorded it...:think:

:oyea:

Changeling

Reaction score
Well he and George had been strongly influenced by aspects of Transcendental Meditation, so maybe that had something to do with him getting into the experimental stuff.

And perhaps some acid on the side. :heheh:

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Lennon was apparently a pretty prolific LSD user...He claimed to have tripped over 1,000 times.

As a side, though...Revolution #9 is one of my favorite Beatles songs...:peek

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online