What is the most brutal and harsh music you've heard?

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
You sound rather snobbish. Perhaps you're just not brutal enough to handle it lol. Ramleh is too much for you to handle so you just insult it because you are too stubborn to try and understand that kind of thing. Hopefully you could at least enjoy this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk7HntT82hE

You sound rather obtuse. Perhaps you should not post stuff where people can have their own opinions. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
As Soot said just keep plugging away with what you love. And bands like Gentle Giant and VDGG are great!! I know I tried to get people to listen to GG. There are some fans around here of those said bands. Just look up their official threads and add your own thoughts.
Keep on doing your stuff!! :grinthumb

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Guys, the mud throwing is not making any of you look good. You've both made your points. I think it's time to get back on topic and accept that we cannot all agree on everything (which is essential to keep in mind when using a public forum).

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
From what I've heard, I can't think of anything too brutal or harsh. My metal-listening usually comprises of mostly Metallica, some Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest etc. and some prog metal like Porcupine Tree.

I have heard some limited Pantera and a bit of Napalm Death and other death metal bands at a pool club nearby where these kids come in and keep playing what sounds like death metal. lol.

But I'll say one thing here. I saw the cover of Cannibal Corpse's Butchered At Birth posted by a member here. I have zero interest in exploring anything that grusesome. I listen to music for pleasure, not pain. :p

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I agree that Dragon started with the actual names and needs to be able to deal with criticism better. Our main rule in these things is that criticizing music is fine as long as you are not insulting the fanbase or member. That being said the thread has gotten far away from the topic which is not whether or not you like brutal or harsh music but what is the most brutal or harsh you've heard. It's just a guy looking for more of what he likes or a similar base of people with similar taste. I don't tend to critique others taste as no one needs my approval and we are all just looking for similar taste. Anyway, the thread escalated to a bad place on multiple levels and knowing the members it wasn't meant to be malicious. the easiest thing to do is just let it go and let things rest. Peace! :grinthumb

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I agree that Dragon started with the actual names and needs to be able to deal with criticism better. Our main rule in these things is that criticizing music is fine as long as you are not insulting the fanbase or member. That being said the thread has gotten far away from the topic which is not whether or not you like brutal or harsh music but what is the most brutal or harsh you've heard. It's just a guy looking for more of what he likes or a similar base of people with similar taste. I don't tend to critique others taste as no one needs my approval and we are all just looking for similar taste. Anyway, the thread escalated to a bad place on multiple levels and knowing the members it wasn't meant to be malicious. the easiest thing to do is just let it go and let things rest. Peace! :grinthumb

Okay, I apologize to all of CRF members for being out of place. I am sorry.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online