Van Halen "TATTOO" next week and Tour in Februrary?

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
More news from VHND.com!This info comes not from the band, but from trusted industry sources.

According to the VHND, One week from today we will all be hearing a brand new song from Van Halen which is titled “TATTOO”. Their new album is due February 7th (The album title is still a secret, believe it or not)!

Regarding the 2012 tour – we are hearing that Van Halen’s tour begins as soon as NEXT MONTH! It will supposedly kick off in LOUISVILLE, KY. The full list of tour dates for the first leg of shows should be revealed soon (the tickets go on sale January 10th).

Van%2BHalen%2B2012%2Bphoto.jpg

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Man that's just shockingly bad, David Lee Roth is just getting fatter and more like some cruise ship cabaret Liberace tribute singer every time I see him, and Van Halen without Michael Anthony just reminds me of a joke about Jack Bruce: What do coffee and Jack Bruce have in common? They both suck without Cream.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Man that's just shockingly bad, David Lee Roth is just getting fatter and more like some cruise ship cabaret Liberace tribute singer every time I see him, and Van Halen without Michael Anthony just reminds me of a joke about Jack Bruce: What do coffee and Jack Bruce have in common? They both suck without Cream.

:wtf:

I'm not gonna debate on whether the song is good or not..as opinions are cool. But I didn't see him as "fatter" in the video.

:heheh: :cheers2

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I just don't see any on stage energy from Roth anymore, OK none of us are getting any younger, but he used to fly around the stage like a gymnast, now he just stands around shouting into the mike and occasionally strolling about and clicking his fingers...example..

I love(d) VH in their first incarnation, most exciting live band around for a few years, and I don't rate a band musically on the number of calories they burn off, but that new song is just inane and frightful, sounds like it took them about 3 minutes to compose, if the whole new album is the same standard, it may sell 500 copies tops by the time the critics have finished with it.

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
Tickets were surprisingly expensive for this. Nosebleeds were at lowest $110 in Canadian. :wtf: Hubba-da-whaaaa?

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
I had a look at prices on Ticketmaster, some American shows start at $29

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online