Twisted Sister (Official Thread)

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Jst saw a Cheap Trick Mariachi mash up last night! Is it for the same thing???

Not sure..Hornitos is a brand of tequila that is quite popular down here. A lot better than Jose in my opinion.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Always liked Twisted Sister. Fun band. Their videos always made me laugh when I saw them as a kid.

I actually like the first three Twisted Sister albums a lot. After that when they started trying go to big time watered down radio fare (ie Leader of the Pack etc.) to follow up their huge hits off of Stay Hungry, I lost respect and interest.
The first three are really good though.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
The MTV stuff is what it is. They're not the only band that prostituted themselves to sell records. They are, however, a front runner in looking like prostitutes. . Or some deranged Disney version cartoons of prostitutes.

I only owned You Can't Stop R&R and Stay Hungry, I can't really comment on any other stuff.

A lot of pretty good rockers on both. I am especially fond of the title cuts from each, Burn In Hell, The Kids Are Back, I Am (I'm Me).

My favorite cut, though, is S.M.F. A great intro, cool chorus and a brief but intense lead solo.

I saw them in concert, and these cats rocked thier a$$es off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Recky

Reaction score
One of the best gigs I ever went too was the Stay HUngry gig at Sydneys Hordern Pavilion...awesome fkn stuff indeed...also I think I'm one of the few who actually like The Love is for Suckers album

reck'n'roll: THEY ARE S.M.F'S - a Twisted tribute

tsold_zps27da271b.jpg

gal-hair-twisted-sister-1-jpg_zpsf0c110f0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online