Top 50 frontmen of all time!! (according to gibson.com)

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Ive added to my post.

The Ramones. The ones who started the whole punk rock thing. Oh and they released more than one album too.

Dont think I dont know anything about music, son.

haha younger then me and calling me son. I love it.

Yea they stared punk the music, Pistols start punk the image and took the music a different level with a nihilistic aproach to it. Also point out where I said the pistols started punk. I didn't.

BTW it could be argued the stooges started punk rock since they influenced the ramones.

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
haha younger then me and calling me son. I love it.

Yea they stared punk the music, Pistols start punk the image and took the music a different level with a nihilistic aproach to it. Also point out where I said the pistols started punk. I didn't.

BTW it could be argued the stooges started punk rock since they influenced the ramones.

Yeah, with your ridiculous musical views, you deserve to be called son.

Saying Johny Rotten was a better frontman than Elvis...what a joke.

Death on Credit

Reaction score
The problem that I see here is that a lot of people are unwilling to admit that bands/artists that they hate can still be important.

I, for one, have never liked Elvis' music (he's got nothing on Chuck Berry or Buddy Holly), but I wouldn't deny how important that he was. Same goes for Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton, and Kiss...I can't stand them, but I recognize their talent and influence. Well, maybe not Kiss...:flirt

There's an entire genre that wouldn't be what it is today without the Sex Pistols...And yes, punk rock definitely takes more from the Pistols than the Ramones or the Clash (both of whom I personally like better, even though I do love all 3).

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
Considering he is in Metallica and they are constantly overrated I would not be shocked if he is haha.

Lol that is true.

Metallica is really overratred. Especially their album.

But now that I think about it, he was a pretty good frontman back in the 80s. Now hes just old lol

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online

No members online now.