Top 50 frontmen of all time!! (according to gibson.com)

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
People aren't that bad! They just love conflict more than they know, including you and I, and these stupid list are perfect catalysts for those! :heheh: We get suckered into these things without even realizing it! :heheh:

Back on topic though or I'll have to move this portion of the thread into the human Psychology and Sociology section we'll have to create! :grinthumb

These lists really show noting since they really are based on personal opinion.

There is no factual way to determine who is THE best esepcially when musicians progress more and more each day.

People are that bad haha. There are less good people then there are bad haha.

Critics are shit.

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
I have a feeling this fellow is going to make the list somewhere and it's going to irritate some people.....

axl-rose11.gif

:D

he deserves to make the list. One of the most talented frontmen of all time IMO. Ridiculous stage pressence. If people could ingorr some of Axls' polorizing behavior and judge only the talent and body of work then all would be fine

Last edited:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Yes but the sad thing is that a lot of people don't, Greg. While Axl is of course very talented he gets shat on and poorly judged all the time by people for his antics instead of the music.

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
the only thing johnny rotten did was to show peole that any tone deaf asshole can sing and be on a list of the greatest frontment of all time.

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
It is punk rock. Not pop punk. Pop Punk was supposed to be catchy. Punk rock was not.

Again he was in one of the most influential bands of all time and is a huge inspiration to punk rock front man.

u can sing punk rock and sing even relatively in tune. Actually rotten's vocie goes beyond tone deaf. His voice makes my nerves crawl.

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
u can sing punk rock and sing even relatively in tune. Actually rotten's vocie goes beyond tone deaf. His voice makes my nerves crawl.

then don't listen to it. that simple.

still does not change the fact list or no list that he was hugely influential and good at what he did.

not as big of an asshole as Axl though.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online