Tool (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Tool

10000 Days , thats the album I need. I hate not remembering what albums I have and dont have lol

Harkat

Reaction score

10000 Days , thats the album I need. I hate not remembering what albums I have and dont have lol

You could always check on wikipedia or another source on what they have.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

10000 Days is a fantastic album. One of my favorites. Mainly for Wings for Marie and 10000 Days. I even had the honor of seeing Tool in 07 when they came to Seattle. All I can say is...they put on a fantastic show. The whole band was flawless, and really knew how to draw the crowds attention. I would go back in time to see them again in a heartbeat.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

I like Tool, only have a couple of their albums though - Lateralus and Aenima.

No, didn't know James Maynard Keenan has done stand-up comedy - any Youtube clips out there???

Harkat

Reaction score
Re: Tool...

The first album I heard from Tool was their hidden track on 10,000 Days.
Just has this air of calm mystery, and I was hooked!!

I just purchased 10,000 Days and Aenima!
Definitely a band worth listening to!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I could go on and on for hours on how much I love this band. But videos will just have to do:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^One of the best Metal bands from the 90's, hugely influential and I have all their albums.

My only complaint is I would like them to release more music, considering how long they've been around we should have at least 4 more albums to listen to.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I think they like to keep it mysterious with their albums. In some ways it's a good thing that they do that because it gives us time to be ready for more material. But I do agree with you.

They're supposedly releasing new stuff either this year or next year.

The thing is though, they may have only a few albums, but those few albums are beyond incredible, and show that they put all their hard work into them.

Harkat

Reaction score

I missed the opportunity to see them this year, something that really bugs me but I didn't find out they were playing here until the night before they played.

Quality over Quantity!
But still, another album would be great to have soon.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I missed the opportunity to see them this year, something that really bugs me but I didn't find out they were playing here until the night before they played.

Only advice I can give is if you even hear a rumor about them coming where you are, try to get tickets. It will be worth it, trust me. They had been selling tickets over the phone back in 07 and I had to be on hold for like...2 and a half hours, until they said "your purchase has been successful" and I was like "YES YES YES!"

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online