Tom Jones (Official Thread)

CREAM'd

Reaction score
Re: The Tom Jones Thread!

The Tom Jones I know was white:heheh:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

When I was really young I would watch the Tom Jones show.. I thought he had some of the coolest dance moves.. I went to a few church dances and tried to mimic his moves..:heheh:

I seriously think Tom Jones has some pretty sweet moves. I think it's that he's so confident in his dancing that he's able to pull of the moves that he does. :heheh:

Also there are two things I'm noticing in that video: 1) that there are an awful lot of ladies in the audience (and I can't honestly say I blame them) and 2) what is up with that microphone? :heheh:

I have a greatest hits CD, it's all the Tom Jones I need.

My Mom was a huge fan of his, she went to see him live whenever he toured close to where we lived.

That's really all the Tom Jones most people need. :heheh:

I don't blame your mom. I would go see Tom Jones now. :D

The Tom Jones I know was white:heheh:

:oyea:

Ridiculously tan Tom Jones or not he's holding up pretty darn well for 71. ;)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I've not heard that album at all but just looking at the set list I think I like the idea of Tom Jones doing a few Beatles covers. :D

Yeah you know what? You gotta find yourself a good copy of this.....it just reeks campy 60's. It's sooo hip. It'll put you right there...you can smell it!!

:heheh: :grinthumb

CREAM'd

Reaction score

I seriously think Tom Jones has some pretty sweet moves. I think it's that he's so confident in his dancing that he's able to pull of the moves that he does. :heheh:

Also there are two things I'm noticing in that video: 1) that there are an awful lot of ladies in the audience (and I can't honestly say I blame them) and 2) what is up with that microphone? :heheh:

That's really all the Tom Jones most people need. :heheh:

I don't blame your mom. I would go see Tom Jones now. :D

:oyea:

Ridiculously tan Tom Jones or not he's holding up pretty darn well for 71. ;)
An amazing singer,I don't know many other artists who could sound as good at 71.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

When I was really young I would watch the Tom Jones show.. I thought he had some of the coolest dance moves.. I went to a few church dances and tried to mimic his moves..:heheh:

:heheh: :dance:

This went straight to my FB wall!! :grinthumb :****:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

George Clooney was in a London nightclub a few years ago, saw a really nice "bird" and sauntered over to make her acquaintance. In the course of chatting her up, he asked her out, she declined, he was dumbfounded. How on earth could anyone pass up a night with George Clooney...? Enter Tom Jones who had already asked her out earlier, according to legend George meekly retired to his table to nurse his wounds while Tom left with his lady for the night..:grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Yeah you know what? You gotta find yourself a good copy of this.....it just reeks campy 60's. It's sooo hip. It'll put you right there...you can smell it!!

:heheh: :grinthumb

I'll put it on my wishlist and hope to Amazon sometime soon. :D

George Clooney was in a London nightclub a few years ago, saw a really nice "bird" and sauntered over to make her acquaintance. In the course of chatting her up, he asked her out, she declined, he was dumbfounded. How on earth could anyone pass up a night with George Clooney...? Enter Tom Jones who had already asked her out earlier, according to legend George meekly retired to his table to nurse his wounds while Tom left with his lady for the night..:grinthumb

Are you serious? That's absolutely amazing! :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online