Tim Bachman from BTO is in serious trouble!

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Re: Tim Bachman from BTO is in deep Shit!

The only thing that can ever be said in the case of criminal charges is that a person is innocent until and unless proven guilty in a court of law.

:dunno:

True...

There was another case of a rock star who had similar charges against him, turn out his second wife accused him of messing around with his stepdaughter, who later denied it ever happened, but the rock star had to register as a sex offender in a plea case. So you never know.

The rock star will remain nameless, because he was never convicted of any crime.

That is weird, Tim only played on the first two BTO albums.

Tim Bachman was never a main ingredient in BTO.

This is too bad because Randy Bachman is a real nice guy and a class act. It's a shame to see Bachman's good name dragged through the mud.

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Tim Bachman from BTO is in deep Shit!

According to This article, the assault took place in 2000. According to this article, the accusations have been under a year long investigation.

6324abbotsfordBachman.jpg

The more I read about the case, the more unsettled I become. He knew the woman, who is now in her 20's, and it doesn't appear she is looking for fame. There isn't anything on the net about "who" is making the accusations, so she isn't looking for media fame.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
There's two sides of every story...sometimes even three - one side, the other side and the truth.

I wouldn't judge anyone so fast - we all know cases can take sudden turns.

How many Court TV shows you've seen, when they come out with the evidence, then you say, this guy is defiantly guilty, then you hear the other side, and their story and evidence and you say, wow - this guy is innocent.

Not sticking up for anyone...just saying.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online