Thumbs Up/Down

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I should have mentioned that when you posted about it, that indeed you can edit a Quoted post to include only what you want.

I've seen this done in other forums by geniuses who, in order to try and and dismantle another person's side of a debate, will parse it down till it's taken out of context.

I say genius because I guess they think everyone's going to forget what was written two posts before. Knuckleheads.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I never do that Vehicle, if I reply to someone I will either quote the whole post Intact, or just say I am answering their post.

I never dissect anyone's post, some feel it's okay but I find it....distasteful and many times feel someone is putting on a show.:nw:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I know you weren't accusing anyone of doing that here, I was just saying I hate it when someone quotes a post then cuts it up piecemeal and answers each sentence...a paragraph provides context, it doesn't take any great skill to pick apart something when you unravel it that way.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I want to answer a specific part of a post I bold the text, I never remove the rest of it. I just bold the text I am replying to.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online