The song stuck in your head thread!

elfranco

Reaction score
The theme music from the Twilight Zone is constantly present in my mind's ear. So is 5 O'Clock Whistle by Will Bradley. This song is featured in a Bugs Bunny cartoon of Bugs potraying his version of Little Red Riding Hood. And finally, Powerhouse, an instrumental by Raymond Scott. This music was almost always heard as background music in Looney Toons. If you heard it you'd know it. It was used in factories during WWII to set the pace for factory workers. The last 2 were written in the 1930's. Will Bradley was a trombone player with a very hot combo. And yes I am serious, these 3 tunes spin around my head on and off all the time.

Last edited:

Abraxas

Reaction score
The Universe! - Do Make Say Think

ishu161

Reaction score
for some reason, i can't get Jimi Hendrix's "All along the watchtower" outta my head....especially the opening line "there must be some kind of way outta here.."
its getting rather annoying :/

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I listened to Foxtrot among other albums last night, and all through today I've had Get 'Em Out By Friday running around in my mind:

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
I am teaching one of my students to play Kings of Leon "Use Somebody." So that song is currently stuck in my head

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online