The Rev Dead at 28

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
Jimmy Sullivan AKA The Rev, drummer from Avenged Sevenfold died at the age of 28 on monday. As of know it is reported he died of natural causes. I thought he was a highly overated drummer although he was pretty good. His drumming was pretty essential to the Avenged Sevenfold sound

Reaction score
Never liked the band, but crappy music is not reason for death..... pretty sad, I'm sticking by my conspiracy theory that someone is trying to kill rock n roll:tongue:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I didn't even know his name or which band he was in until now...:dunno:

Still to die that young is very sad, I hope it was from natural causes, I am getting awfully sick and tired of the same old drug overdose/excessive lifestyles causing this epidemic among musicians.:(

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It is not natural for anyone to die of natural causes at the age of 28. The only thing "natural causes" means at this point is they have ruled out murder and foul play as a cause of death. Toxicology reports and the coroner's investigation will take a couple weeks to complete to know what really happened to this young musician.

Jimmy wrote this song which is a fabulous song, even though I was not a fan of Avenged Sevenfold:

RIP Jimmy and my prayers to the family.

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score
Yeah I heard about this the other day. I wasn't a fan of the band, but it's still a shame to see someone die so young. 2009 was just full of celebrity deaths :(

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online