The Ramones (Official Thread)

rtbuck

Reaction score
^^^^ I always loved their take on the Riviera'*****...also worth checking out is the Dictators cover of California Sun.

While it may not be up to Ramones style I always loved this tune which was originally on the out of print soundtrack for "Get Crazy". If anyone wants to see an entertaining bad movie try to find it (it's never been released on DVD). It's a comedy starring Malcolm McDowell & Daniel Stern. It features some great fun music & even Lou Reed spends the entire movie in a cab writing a song on his way to a New Years Eve concert. It also features Lee Ving from Fear & John Densmore from the Doors who does a drum solo & at one point uses turkey drumsticks

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^^^ I always loved their take on the Riviera'*****...also worth checking out is the Dictators cover of California Sun.

While it may not be up to Ramones style I always loved this tune which was originally on the out of print soundtrack for "Get Crazy". If anyone wants to see an entertaining bad movie try to find it (it's never been released on DVD). It's a comedy starring Malcolm McDowell & Daniel Stern. It features some great fun music & even Lou Reed spends the entire movie in a cab writing a song on his way to a New Years Eve concert. It also features Lee Ving from Fear & John Densmore from the Doors who does a drum solo & at one point uses turkey drumsticks

I spin this disc quite often :grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Thinking about it Sweat, two of my favourite bands from the States are The Doors and Ramones so when Joey and the guy's gave a nod to the Lizard King and his band it's got to be a winner.

Take It As It Comes

:bow:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online