The Ramones (Official Thread)

JoetheBoss

Lost Ramones member
Reaction score
I have started listening to Ramones last year. I think they are one of the best bands. It might be true that Joey and Johnny didn't got along but their music is one of the best. I just wish that I could experience one of their concerts.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I was lucky to see them, still can't believe I saw them, wish they were still around and touring but alas it wasn't meant to be, all we have are memories and their music.

They keep releasing stuff, mostly compilations and some live stuff, they need to remaster a couple of their albums still.

This is still one of my faves, remember seeing it live, first band to play two songs in a row on top of the pops I believe...

I Don't Wanna Grow Up / Cretin Family

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
It was awesome when it was live on tv, I love their later stuff so much, they are one of the greatest bands in the world ever, fact!!!

rtbuck

Reaction score
It's just so sad how quickly they died off(Joey, Dee Dee, & Johnny). I also like their later stuff...it would have been interesting to see what they would have offered us had they stayed healthy & lived

JoetheBoss

Lost Ramones member
Reaction score
I'm just bummed that I never had a chance to go to one of their concerts. They were here in Slovenia in 1994, but at the time I was 4 years old. By the time I discovered Ramones most of them died. Man I was born too late. Marky had concert in neighbour country not long ago but my financial state isn't best so I had to let this one through.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I know how you feel, there are so many bands that slipped through the net, be it no money, too young or on holiday. You will catch some good bands, just treasure the memories of those:)

JoetheBoss

Lost Ramones member
Reaction score
I guess you're right. Also there are some tribute bands. I will try to catch some of them.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online