The Offspring (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: The Offspring

Awesome. Now i'll be sure to watch for them when they come here.

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score

I love this band, not heard anything beyond Conspiracy Of One but used to own every album up to that one, only have that one and Smash now. I think my favourite albums are probably Smash and Ixnay On The Hombre.

I'm not able to look for any videos at the moment, but has anyone ever listened to their self titled album? To me, at least, it seems kind of darker and more serious than the rest of their stuff, but still really good.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I've heard all of their albums Pixel and I have to admit I'm not really impressed with either of their first two albums (their self titled and "Ignition") as wholes. I think of the two though "Session" is my favorite song off of them.

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score

Gone Away

Hammerhead

^I like listening to this after a steady night of drinking :cheers2

Kick Him When He's Down

LivingDead

Fiend For Life
Reaction score

I don't really like The Offspring. I used to listen to their older stuff, which some of it I can still get down with, but all in all, I hate their newer stuff and they're just not punk or pop punk which they claim to be, in my opinion.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

I just started to listen to The Offspring a couple of months ago. I like their songs' lyrics - fun stuff :) My favourites are:

Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)

Keep ‘Em Separated

Original Prankster

The Kids Aren’t Alright

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score

Smash, Americana, Conspiracy of One are the albums i can actually listen to all the way through. everything else is kind of, 'meh' for me.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

I don't have any of their albums and as I said I have just started to listen to their songs. I think they are fun! :)

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score

I don't have any of their albums and as I said I have just started to listen to their songs. I think they are fun! :)
I think they're fun too, i especially like how a janitor of their HS joined the band for a time in the early years. They just arent the kind of band i can smoke a joint to and listen for hours on end like i do with grunge and the doors and groups like that.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online