The Offspring (Official Thread)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: The Offspring

They have two new ones Sunny. I heard this one a couple of days ago and I love it! I may actually get their new album. These guys are nostalgic for me along the same lines of Blink 182.

Days Go By

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
The Offspring's last album "Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace" was their strongest album in ten years (in my opinion) so I don't really know if this new one can reach that kind of standard but we'll find out. Their last lead single, "Hammerhead", left me pretty underwhelmed so I'm not going to judge this album by these two songs. The title track was kind of typical whereas "Cruising California" is a tad more (and I don't like to use this term) commercial sounding. I'm sure it's meant to be very satirical but I know that that a lot of people who listen to it on the radio won't think so.

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score
Americana is one of my top 50 albums of all time, and not just for The Kids Arent All Right.
I like every song on there, nothing underwhelms me.
images

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: The Offspring

They have two new ones Sunny. I heard this one a couple of days ago and I love it! I may actually get their new album. These guys are nostalgic for me along the same lines of Blink 182.

Days Go By

:grinthumb Really like it Jen! I don't care how commercial The Offspring are - it's fun energetic music and if the lyrics make me smile - all the better :****:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
So I got the NEW CD today "Days Go By" and I REALLY like it!! Good stuff. Here is the official video!! :cheers2

Jérémie

Reaction score
I was introduced to punk rock thanks to the best Offspring album ever (yeah, maybe I'm not really objective!): SMASH.

I'll never forget the day my uncle bought me that CD. It was like if I was putting my fingers on an electric socket! :shock:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Picked up the album Smash today. Really liking it so far. Like the punk edge this album has on it.
Gotta Get Away is a cool tune.

I love Self Esteem as well.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online