The New Youtube

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's everything after the =sign between the tags. So with yours you would have this pasted between them vD9viOfFxZM. :grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Yeah, I know how to do the vljasldkf02938 way, but I see when i quote some people (as I did with thumper) that it shows up as a long string of jibberish. When I normally do it, I just [ yt ]203ajsd901 [ /yt] and it's never a problem.

Just trying to educate myself with some OTHER way of doing it as I know that there's a way dealing with "SHARE THIS" from youtube itself, just don't know what the hell it is.

<--- one way

<--- another way

Or if that's not making sense, check my post (do an edit) and see how I have it. then go check Thumper's first post and you can see that it's incredibly different.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think the way Thumper, MP, and a couple others are sharing the youtube videos is done when they are logged into youtube.

They are still using the [*yt*] tags but their embed codes come from youtube. Their codes are the actual HTML code for the video.

Reaction score
Why is it I can see everyone elses youtube video but not the one I post ???

I'm not sure, but refreshing the page usually solves it.... I'm really angry at YT for doing that.. same with a lot of other people apparently:bonk:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Staff online

Members online