the most versatile band.

Aero

Reaction score
I'd say U2.

They started with anti-war songs, then went to more pop/rock sound, played around with blues, folk, and gosphel for a bit, then for whatever reason started to play pop/dance music, and after they got tired of that, went back to rock again.

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
The Beatles.

Rocky Raccoon
Come Together
Ticket To Ride
The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand (February 16 - 1964)
I Me Mine
I'll Follow The Sun
Helter Skelter - Original Mono Mix (Vinyl)
Flying 11:54 version

Khor1255

Reaction score
Yeah, The Beatles come to mind first. I also think bands like Chicago, Crimson and a few other progressive bands are highly versitile in that they blend elements of jazz, blues and something unique into their sound. There are a few bands that are so versitile it is hard to believe one album or song is from the same group when you hear their others.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Yeah, The Beatles come to mind first. I also think bands like Chicago, Crimson and a few other progressive bands are highly versitile in that they blend elements of jazz, blues and something unique into their sound. There are a few bands that are so versitile it is hard to believe one album or song is from the same group when you hear their others.
Chicago was actually the first band that came to mind for me, but after thinking about it for a moment, the Beatles became the obvious choice.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
7356554516_f9b9bbb862_n.jpg

Now we can / end thread

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online