• Wynonna Judd.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trisha Yearwood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
Martina McBride gets my vote, she good read the phone book and it would sound like an Angel singing. And she looks pretty good also.

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
Martina McBride but then after the voting I saw Dolly Parton and regret my choice lol

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
Martina McBride but then after the voting I saw Dolly Parton and regret my choice lol
Dolly comes before Martina alphabetically so I think you would've seen her first. Oh well, atleast you didn't vote for someone that you didn't like, right?:woot:

TrekkiELO

Reaction score
Dolly Parton.

Other

Hank Williams, Jr.
Waylon Jennings
Willie Nelson
John Denver
Brad Paisley
Jerry Reed
Juice Newton

Last edited:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
From that list, it would be a tie for me between Garth Brooks and Travis Tritt.

Brooks was the clean-cut, polished country artist that set just about every imaginable recording industry record back in the 90's. A true showman and a hell of a good, clean voice.

Tritt = the closest thing we had to "outlaw country" from the newer wave of country artists from the 90's.
I've seen both in concert and have most of both of their albums. Right now, it's too tough to call, I may have to pass.

Not from the list: Waylon Jennings and it's not even close (with a distant second being Hank Williams Jr)

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
^ Garth Brooks was pretty big back in the '90s & I have 4 or so of his albums. He probably was the biggest Country musician at the time back in the '90s arguably. Hell, he even dated Trisha Yearwood, right?:omg:That's gotta say something for him.:D

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
He more than dated her, he married her. The two collaborated, wrote together and even toured together for years. There was always rumor that the two were having an affair while he was married to his college sweetheart (or was Sandy his high school sweetheart). either way, they didn't officially start dating until after his divorce from his first wife had gone through and they married a few years after that.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
He more than dated her, he married her. The two collaborated, wrote together and even toured together for years. There was always rumor that the two were having an affair while he was married to his college sweetheart (or was Sandy his high school sweetheart). either way, they didn't officially start dating until after his divorce from his first wife had gone through and they married a few years after that.

You and I both know they had an affair...............Garth and Trisha were playing footsie with each other long before Garth was even separated.

Speaking of Garth....has any of you heard his alter ego, Chris Gains, "alternative rock" stuff?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vikas2324thakur

Staff online

Members online