The Beatles Album Poll

Which Beatles Albums Do You Own?

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Been a long time since I looked at this old thread...:) CD's count Jet not just vinyl albums.

Since I wrote this thread years ago I've picked up quite a few of the new EMI 180 vinyl releases, they sound better than the CD's except for the N. American pressing of Abbey Road which has assumed legendary status here as one of the worst botched runs in vinyl album history...like nobody bothered to check the quality before they shipped the batch out. Stores here sold them 'as is' with no returns or refunds once the word spread about the glitches in the wax.:nw:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I honestly can't choose. I guess I have a special connection with "The White Album" and "Revolver" since those were the first two Beatles albums I heard in full, but my favourite album really depends on my mood on any given day.

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
I honestly can't choose. I guess I have a special connection with "The White Album" and "Revolver" since those were the first two Beatles albums I heard in full, but my favourite album really depends on my mood on any given day.

This poll is not asking about your favourite album... :D just which albums do you own.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Oh, damn! Reading the thread title, I assumed it was a favourite album poll. I forgot to read the actual poll title. What can I say? It's been a long and tiring day :wa So to answer the question, I own all the studio albums, Past Masters volume one and two, Live at the BBC & On Air – Live at the BBC Volume 2 and Let It Be... Naked!

Thanks for the wake up call, Musikwala!

Last edited:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
^^Been a long time since I looked at this old thread...:) CD's count Jet not just vinyl albums.

Since I wrote this thread years ago I've picked up quite a few of the new EMI 180 vinyl releases, they sound better than the CD's except for the N. American pressing of Abbey Road which has assumed legendary status here as one of the worst botched runs in vinyl album history...like nobody bothered to check the quality before they shipped the batch out. Stores here sold them 'as is' with no returns or refunds once the word spread about the glitches in the wax.:nw:

Okay. I have the Anthology and the Red and Blue albums on CD also. :D

I do have in Vinyl for just Paul, Tug Of War and Red Rose Speedway.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Have all of em from revolver to let it be...want rubber soul...I also own hey jude

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.