The Beatles Album Poll

Which Beatles Albums Do You Own?

• Total voters

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score
You know, I had a teacher in my senior year of High School who was a HUGE Beatles fan, and I remember he did this thing every morning where he'd play a bit of a song and a student would have to raise their hand and guess the artist or song title. There were many a Beatles song played, and I got quite a few right :p He had a poster of all their album covers up on his wall too, as well as the famous black and white pic of the band members in a row.

jeffrey

Alive & Well & Living In
Reaction score
Second to the right then straight on till morning
Cool! I love record sleeves from 45s.

:heheh:

:grinthumb

There was something about UK ep sleeves that just stood out in the record shops and enticed you to buy one of your favourite artist. Some are worth a fortune now as people didn't realise their value or collectability which is a great shame. Certainly the Beatles ones are highly valued as are the first pressings of their singles. I found a great site at The Beatles Complete U.K. Discography - And More
which will make you dig out your old vinyl and check to see the difference and minute detail of their singles etc. Well worth a look.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
You know, I had a teacher in my senior year of High School who was a HUGE Beatles fan, and I remember he did this thing every morning where he'd play a bit of a song and a student would have to raise their hand and guess the artist or song title. There were many a Beatles song played, and I got quite a few right :p He had a poster of all their album covers up on his wall too, as well as the famous black and white pic of the band members in a row.

I had a music /math teacher (taught both) like that in High School too

He used to PRETEND not to see my hand raised because i knew 99% of his music trivia questions lol

on math quiz he gave us 10% xtra point for the correct answer on his friday trivia question ! Love those things !:grinthumb

jackory

The NEW King of Pop
Reaction score
I've got all of them, but have not shelled out for the Remasters, though it would be nice to have them. Truth be told, I just don't listen to any of them anymore. I know every song by heart, I could play them in my mind if I wanted.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I go in phases Jackory, and usually when it's a band like The Beatles or Pink Floyd I will start at the beginning and go through the whole catalog in order. Then again sometimes I just pop in Sgt. Peppers and time travel back to my youth.

I have all the remasters, Craig has an excellent thread for them in the 60's forum.

RobinGrant

Reaction score
1. With The Beatles.
2. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
3.Yellow Submarine.
4.The Beatles (White Album)

It is the list of my favorite Beatles albums that I owned:)

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
Oh wow! Nice thread, LG. :grinthumb

I have every single one of their albums listed here plus Let It Be Naked which came out sometime in the 00s. It is no coincidence that they're one of my all-time fav bands ever!

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Please Please Me
With The Beatles
Sgt. Pepper
Abbey Road.

The other ones that I have are CDs. :uh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads