The Beatles Album Poll

Which Beatles Albums Do You Own?

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
The Beatles

Yeah it's true we didn't have a proper thread for the lads from Liverpool.:eek: So I decided to Correct that oversight. I'm not going to do a big introduction, we can fill up the thread easily enough I'm sure. I have posted all of the albums in my collection in the collage above, with the exception of two compilations that I'll get to later. The Beatles were a very important band for me, they opened the door to the endless possibilities in rock music in the late 60's, and I'll always have a soft spot for them.

For many of our younger members, I understand if they don't "Get It", us older fans tend to rave on and on about some of our favorites from decades ago. But I do think all music fans should at least recognize the importance of their contributions, not the screaming fainting girls, but just the gift of the great music they left for us.

I am adding a poll, I will list all the albums I posted and am just curious to see which ones are in most of our members libraries.(If I have missed any you think should be added please let me know.)

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
But I do think all music fans should at least recognize the importance of their contributions, not the screaming fainting girls, but just the gift of the great music they left for us.

The screaming fainting girls were just a bonus!

:D

The Canadian "equivalents" to the first few albums in your poll are "Beatlemania", "Twist and Shout" and "Long Tall Sally", which are the ones I own as well as the others.

61bQ5GjwsaL._SL500_AA240_.jpg 41Gxwf9z%2B6L._SL500_AA240_.jpg beatles-long-tall-sally.jpg

:heheh:

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Thanks Fox, post the covers if you have them, I saw numerous different ones when I was searching for mine. That always amazed me how they would release different named albums that were usually identical song wise to the original ones.

All the ones I posted are from the "Remastered" box set released a few months ago, but I just downloaded the covers from various sites rather than scan my own, being I'm lazy today.;)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a compilation of their biggest hit songs Foxy.;)

Zombeels

Reaction score
All the above including those Canadian releases.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I already know your fave Zombeels seeing you and Fox have had a running convo in your 100 favorites list.

I used to have Twist & Shout on vinyl but it's gone in a fire years ago along with many other treasures.

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
<------ This guy's Beatles Bootleg Collection:

Shea! / Candlestick Park
This bootleg consists of two mythical concerts performed by The Beatles. The first one was performed at the Shea Stadium, New York, on 15 August 1965. The second one was performed at Candlestick Park, San Francisco, on 29 August 1966. This show was the last Beatles' performance on stage.

Hollywood Bowl
This bootleg features two concerts performed by The Beatles at The Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, in 1964 & 1965.

Alternative Abbey Road, Th
Alternate takes and mixes from "Abbey Road" recording sessions, April-July 1969.

Lost Pepperland Reel, The
Alternate and unreleased versions from Yellow Submarine, plus some rarities from 1967/1968.

Soul Sessions
A collection of alternates takes and mixes from the Rubber Soul recording sessions in 1965.

The Beatles Live! At The Star-Club In Hamburg, Germany; 1962
This CD collects some recordings made by Ted Taylor at the Star Club in Hamburg, probably on December 31st, 1962. This was the final concert given by The Beatles in Hamburg. These recordings were made on a portable machine, so the sound quality is somehow mediocre. However the sound is of better quality than the one from Historic Sessions.

Parts of Twickenham Sessions, (The)
8-CD box set with many takes from the Get Back studio rehearsals that took place in January 1969. Much previously unavailable stuff.

Parts of Studio 2 Sessions At Abbey Road
A 4-CD collection of alternate takes recorded by The Beatles between 1963 & 1966, and compiled in a chronological order. Previously available in the Yellow Dog Box Set "The Ultimate Collection" with references YDB202, YDB 203, YDB 302, YDB303

It's All In The Mind You Know
no info

Vol 2 Complete BBC Sessions, The
A one-disc CD-ROM featuring the "The Complete BBC Sessions" in MP3 format (originally produced by "Great Dane Records" in audio format on nine CDs in 1993). The CD-ROM comes with a lof of HTML pages including many photos and comments about the songs and recordings.

Great Lost Psychedelic Album
no info

Doll's House--Rough Cuts
no info

Alternate Help
no info

Fanthology
no info

Something To Hide
no info

Video of The Complete Rooftop Concert
no info

Alternate Beatles For Sale
no info

Get Back--Pirate lp
no info

Ultra Rare Tracks 3
no info

Black Album
http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=blackcd1

I don't have some of the information about some of these available at the moment,
and I may not have remembered them all.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That is an extensive list of bootlegs Shadow...there must be some really good tracks scattered throughout your collection.;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.