The 90's House Party Thread

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Well, while considering ways to torture you, I thought "Chinese water torture, the rack or Celine Dion?" This seemed like the most lethal. :grinthumb

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I've actually been listening to A LOT of dance music over the past few days but was too afraid to put it into the What Are You Listening To thread! :tongue:

Don't be afraid! Nobody's gonna lynch you, (Except maybe Lynch) I even put some of satan's work (hip hop) in there recently! :heheh:

As for the thread, no 90's party of any sort is complete without this classic!

:grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Don't be afraid! Nobody's gonna lynch you, (Except maybe Lynch) I even put some of satan's work (hip hop) in there recently! :heheh:

As for the thread, no 90's party of any sort is complete without this classic!

:grinthumb

OH YES! I remember the middle school Friday night mixers. We would GET DOWN to that song and YMCA, and Staying Alive! :bow:

More B-52's :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Good pick Sal! Well that makes it the perfect time to drop these guys! :grinthumb

Dee-Lite
dee-lite-groove-is-in-the-heart.jpg

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
OK I have a question for a 90's expert! I remember one particular 90's song, was around 93ish and in the video it had a whole bunch of people in fluorescent clothes dancing around a park and an asphalt basketball court. It was very very (so much it was funny) upbeat and poppy but I can't for the life of me remember the name or artists! Help?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Staff online

Members online