Ted Nugent (Official Thread)

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Just read Ted's book ................................... :think:

Don't know what to say about it really - different strokes for different folks I guess.

TedWhiteandBlue_cover-400x6001_zps42661166.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Just read Ted's book ................................... :think:

Don't know what to say about it really - different strokes for different folks I guess.

TedWhiteandBlue_cover-400x6001_zps42661166.jpg

I wouldn't be able to finish that one Sunny...my respect for Ted is limited to his music, and his love of the outdoors...even though he's an avid hunter he really cares about taking care/protecting the enviroment.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
my respect for Ted is limited to his music, and his love of the outdoors

Totally agree with ya. Love his music, even his later stuff. Didn't get his latest album Love Grenade (2007) until just recently and although it may not be on the same level as some of his older stuff, the album is so full of energy (a lot of contemporary music lack that imo) and it´s so clear the band had fun with it, that I can ignore the sometimes silly lyrics and really enjoy the album.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Totally agree with ya. Love his music, even his later stuff. Didn't get his latest album Love Grenade (2007) until just recently and although it may not be on the same level as some of his older stuff, the album is so full of energy (a lot of contemporary music lack that imo) and it´s so clear the band had fun with it, that I can ignore the sometimes silly lyrics and really enjoy the album.

I can't remember the last new Ted album I listened to SDM...probably the one back in the 80's after Derek quit the band and Ted hired 3 brothers to tour with him, I saw that show and was really disappointed with everything except Wang Dang Sweet Poontang and Cat Scratch Fever. Otherwise I forgot the rest of his set.

taha

Reaction score
Ted was on that metal show this week and I think it was the most fun those guys ever had recording it. No politics, just tons of laughs and good insight into his rock and roll roots, then he played at the end. the dude is 65 and can still handle the guitar very well

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Ted was one of the first shows I went to as a kid, 31 years ago at Hammersmith Odeon. He was a real hard worker on stage, no expensive special effects but the music and showmanship was awesome. Ted will always be one of my favourite artists from across the pond even though I don't share many of his opinions. A brilliant musician.

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.