Student suspended for ‘hot for teacher’ essay

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
You touched on what I was thinking. What if this had been an eighteen or nineteen year old student instead of a fifty-six year old one? Would the teacher not have taken it seriously? Would she have turned him in at all? If so, would his punishment been as severe? Just wondering.
Intriguing scenarios to ponder BD. I think if it was a younger man, she PROBABLY would have taken him aside and discussed it...given a warning. Set him straight so he never does it again. 56 though you figured she would believe to know better. I checked out the prof's story and from accounts she is a respected/highly regarded faculty member.

Honestly, I don't know if any 18 or 19 year old would have the guts to pull it off especially knowing they could get kicked out unless of course they're a loose cannon at that age. This older man is already settled so he has no qualms doing what he did...taking chances and all. He didn't give a f**k. You can express admiration but writing like a street douche is another matter.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
A 17 or 18 year old dude, you could put down to hormones and shit. This 56 year old man should know better tbh.

"I dropped my pencil!!"

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
:wtf:

Creepy..at 56 and married t boot ? Double creepy. I'd be freaked out.

I prob watch too much Criminal Minds or something but I'd be background checking this guy..reeks of something scarey ..

Luckily nothing like this ever happened to me..(preschool lol) although as a student teacher years ago I did have a father of one of my favorite kids approach me to 'babysit' outside of school hours for him. This was not unusual ,since alot of parents requested this ..safe childcare is nice .

However,what creeped me out was how he looked at me and constantly tried to engage me in conversations unrelated to his child. My commonsense kinda told me that something was off about him ?

I just said I was too busy working full time/juggling college etc

few years later I ran into a co-worker who was fired from that school for having an affair with the same father ?:wtf:

Dodged that bullet..but yeah I did the right thing ! And this man really scares me ..

can you say RESTRAINING ORDER ?:uh:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^Had this one Beautiful temporary English teacher in grade 10 George...she was stunning and we were all smitten with her.:heybaby:

My second grade teacher used to spank us if we told her she was beautiful.
:spank Some of us have never out grown that..:heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.