Student suspended for ‘hot for teacher’ essay

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
It's ok to have a crush on a teacher , but don't f-ing tell her about it!!!!!!!!!!! Christ!!!:wtf: I understand free speech and the fact it was an assignment and all that but people need to think a minute before doing things. I mean what did he think would happen? she'd clear off her desk and mount him right there? I really don't think men think about how inappropriate they can be towards women sometimes. His wife is an idiot for supporting him in this too.

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
But why is the student the only one who would get punished if they were told to do that in an essay? Should the teacher not also cop a punishment too?

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
No one knows if she encouraged him or not but you figured with a class TITLED Advanced Critical Writing [re: Advanced Critical Writing] would foster an essay of intelligence, wit, class and grace instead of what could pass for drivel more suited for Penthouse Forum, eh?

Maybe she found it amusing at first, flattering even, let it pass, then figured it was getting too disturbing turning him in eventually. A number of papers he says? Could be a cop-out on his part trying to save face too.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe but I like to believe theres always more to it then what an article says lol

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Dude's way too old to not understand why that's inappropriate. He deserves what he got. No teacher (or person) deserves to be subjected to that.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Maybe but I like to believe there's always more to it then what an article says lol
Of course there is Riff...I agree. It would be unnatural and unfair not to think so. Now I seriously doubt she gave him the come on either. I'm sure she knows she would be placing her job on the line as well. I just find his actions a tad weird. OK, very weird. A 56 year old talking like an 18 year old hormonally charged juvenile? It happens sure but doesn't always compute in the common sense.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Common sense is something clearly that 56 year old has no knowledge about.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Of course there is Riff...I agree. It would be unnatural and unfair not to think so. Now I seriously doubt she gave him the come on either. I'm sure she knows she would be placing her job on the line as well. I just find his actions a tad weird. OK, very weird. A 56 year old talking like an 18 year old hormonally charged juvenile? It happens sure but doesn't always compute in the common sense.

You touched on what I was thinking. What if this had been an eighteen or nineteen year old student instead of a fifty-six year old one? Would the teacher not have taken it seriously? Would she have turned him in at all? If so, would his punishment been as severe? Just wondering.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Staff online

Members online