Sox & Tray become Mr. & Mrs Today!

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Are you taking Sweaty with you?

:huh:

:heheh: Funny you should say that, Sweaty actually went on Sox's niece's honeymoon, as the guy she married, Stu, is part of the little posse of friends. :) Not sure of the full story but it goes something like this : the hol was already booked for Sweat & Stu, and then because it fell so close to the wedding, they decided amongst the three to take the new mrs along and have it as their honeymoon. We always have a chuckle about it though :heheh:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
That was a belter of a holiday if I recall, I let them have time alone in the cottage whilst I gargled in the local establishment. They mke a great couple just like Sox and Tray:)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Thanks WetWilly!

Well we arrived at our honeymoon destination (Isle of Skye) yesterday, and omg this place is simply amazing, the scenery is absolutely stunning. We are staying in little quaint crofthouse overlooking nothing but mountains and sea, it takes your breath away. The croft house is just gorgeous, a cosy little cottage and there's sheep wth their lambs wandering around everywhere outside. We've come back from a walk, have a roaring fire going, and are listening to some tunes. Sox's reading, the dog's fast asleep at the side of me and I thought I'd pop on the internet & couldn't resist visiting our favourite forum :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Great to hear from you Tracey.:D

We miss you both but I hope you make the most of your holiday.:cheers:

(You didn't take Sweaty with you I hope...:lmao:)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Hehe no :) Guess what LG? In the cottage there's a selection of CD's, including some classical, and Sox is playing Vivaldi at the moment - it's very relaxing :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I like Antonio myself.:mn:

Classical is excellent for relaxing and reading. I should post a couple more recommends for him, I'll put that on my list for later today.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
:grinthumb I normally have to have silence when reading as I get distracted too much but I don't think classical would distract me. I'll have to join Sox and start listening to some so I'll be interested in your recommendations too :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That's nice to know.:cheers2

Enjoy the rest of your holiday, I hope the weather stays nice for you.:tup:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11