Sox & Tray become Mr. & Mrs Today!

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Thanks Aktivator & Travelin' Man :)

Only two days now until we set off for Skye, Aktivator - we're both really looking forward to it, although not so much the long drive up there! We're gonna travel through the night so should get there for mid/late Saturday morning. We're taking the dog so we'll definitely be doing a lot of walking, and will be sure to visit The Quiraing. I'm hoping the weather is going to be good so I can snap away to my heart's content at the beautiful scenery up there.

Three Chimneys looks fantastic but a meal there may be out of our price league, going on what they charge for bed, breakfast and evening meal - one night is more than we have paid for an entire week, lol! Maybe we could go and just order soup and a sandwich :heheh: Seriously though we'll check it out if we can :)

Whereabouts did you stay? We're staying near Portree.

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Thanks Aktivator & Travelin' Man :)

Only two days now until we set off for Skye, Aktivator - we're both really looking forward to it, although not so much the long drive up there! We're gonna travel through the night so should get there for mid/late Saturday morning. We're taking the dog so we'll definitely be doing a lot of walking, and will be sure to visit The Quiraing. I'm hoping the weather is going to be good so I can snap away to my heart's content at the beautiful scenery up there.

Three Chimneys looks fantastic but a meal there may be out of our price league, going on what they charge for bed, breakfast and evening meal - one night is more than we have paid for an entire week, lol! Maybe we could go and just order soup and a sandwich :heheh: Seriously though we'll check it out if we can :)

Whereabouts did you stay? We're staying near Portree.
I stayed at a house in Porttree right in the harbor it was beautiful. Go down to the harbor its nice around sunset, there is a cheap fish place down their for dinner and lunch forget the name but real good.

its in one of these pastel house on the harbor-this was taken from my houses front yard.
52293995_c60036e171.jpg

enjoy and watch out for sheep and highland cows when driving around they are everywhere

52293925_cb3808a6a8.jpg

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I'll keep the fish shop in mind :) The place you stayed certainly was in a great spot being so close to the harbour - gorgeous! We are staying in a traditional croft house (self-catering) which overlooks the Sound of Raasay, and is a few minutes walk from the beach. We'll keep our eyes peeled for sheep and cows - I just love highland cattle so hopefully I'll be able to get some good snaps :grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^ Now there's a thought. Actually If there is a pub and some folk music kicking around I think it would be just his kind of place. Don't know what Tracey would say mind.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online