Sox & Tray become Mr. & Mrs Today!

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Chester and the Lake District are lovely, I've not been to Liverpool but it's somewhere I want to visit. Did you check out Blackpool? :)

No , We joked on the day I left about it ironically lol

It was "Wouldn't you rather go with me to Blackpool instead of boarding the plane?" :)...

I love to see it ..it's on the ever growing list lol...

Yes the lakes very lovely ..Liverpool was amazing..it shows what a powerful place it was ..the Imperial Wealth ..amazing !

It IS the birth place of The Beatles , but the history of the port was very interesting too..

and we visted Speke Hall to indulge my Tudors love :D

It was really fun..Definetly gotta get to Blackpool tho :grinthumb

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Heres some pics from my trip

Chester with an elephant lol

Chester near the cathedral

At John Lennon Airport Liverpool

Attachments

• Debs with the Chester elephant.jpg
    Debs with the Chester elephant.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Chester house.jpg
    Chester house.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 52
  • JL AIRPORT.jpg
    JL AIRPORT.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 53

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Great pics Astrid! You are a very lovely looking lady :) We have one of our friends over and he just peeped over my shoulder having a nosy at what I was doing on the laptop and made some very complimentary remarks about you :grinthumb but he also asked if the elephant was real, lmao :heheh:

I have some lovely childhood memories of holidays in Blackpool with my grandparents, I haven't actually been for about twenty years, must visit again for a bit of reminiscing!

I love visiting places like Speke Hall, must remember that when we visit Liverpool :)

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Great pics Astrid! You are a very lovely looking lady :) We have one of our friends over and he just peeped over my shoulder having a nosy at what I was doing on the laptop and made some very complimentary remarks about you :grinthumb but he also asked if the elephant was real, lmao :heheh:

I have some lovely childhood memories of holidays in Blackpool with my grandparents, I haven't actually been for about twenty years, must visit again for a bit of reminiscing!

I love visiting places like Speke Hall, must remember that when we visit Liverpool :)

:blush2::blush2:Why thank you Tray...I'm flattered lol

The day we went to Chester , I was working on no sleep for 24 hours since i just got off the plane lol..I was pretty tired but couldn't rest with jetlag lol

but it was fun , it wasn't(the elephant lol) REAL lol..a statue near The Chester Catherdal... lol

Yeah Speke Hall is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in England ! But I saw no ghosts myself ...

lovely place !

Well once again Sox and Tray..congrats !:cheers2

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Yeah Speke Hall is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in England ! But I saw no ghosts myself ...

lovely place !

Well once again Sox and Tray..congrats !:cheers2

Oooh another reason for me to visit - I'm interested in ghosts and hauntings big style!

And thanks again for the congrats! :)

MusicMistress

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but Congratulations!

I have one question, did you guys meet on this forum?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online