Song Of The Decade Strip 1977

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
Wrong. IMO :)

ohhh, i can live with it. mwhaha.

mind ya, i'm probably a lil bit on the biased side. that album was soooo huge for me. just imagine being a 14-year-old chickarina when it came out. yep. i *was* stevie nicks for awhile.

the foreigner album was a biggie, too... just not as big.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
^^^ Oh I love the Mac, just like the Foreigner song more. :grinthumb

ya. i get you. that whole album was just a thanggg, it was. i used to love long, long way from home. it's been while... might be time to spin it again.

on the mac... i was the same way about heart, too. there just weren't allllll that many wenches around who actually wrote rock songs and played instruments and whatnot. i idolized those types. i also had a thang for all that peasanty, long-haired SCA-related crap. mwhaha. so yeah, i was alllll over mac and heart. you could say they were built for kath.

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
I agree with you kath! It was a huge album for young teenage me, too. I just so wanted to be Stevie Nicks. lol

Nora

Reaction score
I would have voted for Hotel California as the winner. It happened the same to me in the list of 1976... I think Bohemian Rhapsody was the best song to win.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Every single year, you will likely see most/all of your favorite songs get dropped off. The chance of your favorite being in the final 2 aren't too great, especially with the very different tastes of everyone around here.

There have been plenty of these yearly strips that have gone by where I am left scratching my head when incredible songs are getting blasted off in the first 5 posts.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online