Some gear pics and my band

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Love the Jackson. Looks like the exact same model as mine, with the only difference being that mine is candy-apple red. :grinthumb

Soloistfull.jpg

Lynch

Reaction score
Nope. Used to play with a few guys quite a few years ago, but I haven't in ages. Also, back in college, I used to sit-in with some friends of mine that were in a band when they played local clubs. Only did that a few times, but it was always fun.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I can only do the Pete Townshend bit after the show is over,,,that is the limit of my skill...:heheh:

Lynch

Reaction score
Here's a couple of crappy YouTube vids of my band, Division, playing at Jaxx, a metal club in Springfield, VA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q0N5u5bnOI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIJWATRCsYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_z4AwcqgjM

We're opening up for Hammerfall next month. :metal:

I missed these vids the first time through the thread. Glad I went back and checked out your first post. Thanks for the vids. Pretty cool!

Also, opening up for Hammerfall? That should be a lot of fun. Good luck with it.

:cheers:

Reaction score
goofy supermod.. go put that in your own thread. :heheh:

I did that after and didn't delete the pictuers in this one.. wow...
it's been a long day, have mercy on your supermod:wa:
:heheh:

Last edited:

noodles

Short, Bald, Metal
Reaction score
I have to admit I am gear ignorant. But the videos were not that bad...a bit dark, but you guys play some good tunes. And you are opening for Hammerfall, I am impressed!!!

Unfortunately, dark clubs are really hard to get good videos in. The stage is actually bright as hell when you're standing in front of it, but it just doesn't translate. Too many multi-colored lights.

Thanks for the listen, though! :cheers:

noodles

Short, Bald, Metal
Reaction score
I missed these vids the first time through the thread. Glad I went back and checked out your first post. Thanks for the vids. Pretty cool!

Also, opening up for Hammerfall? That should be a lot of fun. Good luck with it.

:cheers:

Thanks, man! Yeah, we're pretty old school, so with your username, I was assuming we'd be up your alley.

noodles

Short, Bald, Metal
Reaction score
Anybody here live in the DC/metro area and play bass? Our bassist moves to Austin next month. :(

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online