Slash (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Re: Slash & Friends

A great album, first track is fantastic with Ian Astbury, not a bad akbum, probably needs a few listens, going to see him this summer.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I like this album but I'm kinda disappointed honestly. There are some cool songs but as much as Slash was hyping it up for over a year it just didn't meet that level.
I mean, there were very cools songs like "By The Sword", "Ghost", "Crucify the Dead", "Back From Cali", "Starlight", and others but then there were absolute bombs like "Nothing To Say" and "Chains and Shackles" (though the latter isn't on all releases of the album) and two of my favorite songs, "Baby Can't Drive" and "Sahara", didn't even make the standard pressing of the album.

Overall I'm happy with the album but Slash over hyped it.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

The Slash Album is fantastic!

Fergie does a good job on "Beautiful Dangerous"

Ozzy on "Crucify the Dead" is another good track.

Kid Rock on "I Hold On" is pretty awesome, too.

I give this album a 4/5 rating :cheers2

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score

Need to pick up a copy of this. A few good tracks that I've heard on YouTube, but I'd like to hear the whole thing properly before making proper judgement.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

When Slash is in Australia this month he will reunite on stage with Angry Anderson to perform Rose Tattoo'***** "Nice Boys" Apparently they are good mates.

Rose Tattoo

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Since the release of this album Slash has been touring with Myles Kennedy (of Alter Bridge) on lead vocals and I've got to say that at first I wasn't wowed about that but I've since been smitten by his vocals. Myles has lead vocals on two tracks on the album (the only person to sing on more than one track) and they are two of the finest I think.

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score

Well I did and I still do. :tongue: I don't care what anyone says, I like "Chinese Democracy".
But really I love all of the original Guns. They all had such musical chemistry together. Slash is also one of my favorite guitarists too Magic. :grinthumb

guns n roses, the lineup with Steven Adler, and Izzy Stradlin had the best musical chemistry I have ever heard.

Harkat

Reaction score

From were I stand, Slash was populare before GH3 but due to his then popularity, GH3 elevated it to much higher levels similare to DragonForce and GH3

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notmrdurden

Members online