Size of Music Collection?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Managed to take a quick pic of my cd rack... that's most of my cds and half of my movies. Multiply this by 5 or 6 and you have LG and MPs collections lol geez you guys need a whole room (like a library) just dedicated to cds and movies!

cdrack1.jpg

Very classy looking Kuaizi, easy access as well.:grinthumb

I haven't counted the CD's yet, but here is one of three bookcases...most are double stacked.

Christmas3122709022.jpg

How can you remember where they are if you double stack them Phil? I'll bet you have over 3,000 CD's at a guess.:D

Well I spoke of vinyl early on in this thread... here's what I call "the meat"... the stuff I actively get into. About 1000 LP's in easy access.

DSCN0138-1.jpg
DSCN0139-1.jpg

Looking good TUNEZ, I do miss my old vinyl, only a fraction of my collection is still with me. I see you take care of them as well, my compliments.:tup:

Mr. T

Reaction score
Looking good TUNEZ, I do miss my old vinyl, only a fraction of my collection is still with me. I see you take care of them as well, my compliments.:tup:

Thanks LG! :) Yeh everything is in plastic inner and outer sleeves. The EX used to call my collection hermetically sealed. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I did the same thing, if the records didn't come in nice plastic lined inner sleeves(Like the old A&M company did as standard procedure...:D) then I replaced them. And the outer plastic sleeves for my Audiophile collection.

Hermetically sealed...:lmao:....properly cared for with a good cartridge/stylus a quality pressing should last a lifetime.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online