Site slowness

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
I just had to give up and block all cookies on this site. It helped a lot with the adware that was storming through!

afgh4.jpg

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
I always wanted to finish one of those Zork games yet never did.

I was enthralled at an early age. I learned my way around and still enjoy those adventures with dosbox. It's an emulator and is so true to life that I sometimes wonder what I was after at the time. I held on dearly to those interactive fiction adventures because it felt like real Magic weaving it's way into technology.

640px-Zork_photo.jpg

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
I dont have any problems with the site dynamics but I just got an email saying the forums miss me and that I hadn't posted for a long while........ but I post several times a week so not sure who sent that mail but they obviously dont pay attention very well.
:oops:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@dr wu
that would be me sending emails. Actually, I am glad you posted this; now I know the emails are actually going out.

i sent a massive old members email to a list of people (98 to be exact) who are valid, registered members who joined after 2015 & before 2019.

It looks like the forum program might not know how to read dates.

I‘m sorry if the email upset you. I did not proofread the list of names and my intentions were not to upset anyone but to try to get some old members to visit the forum.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
@dr wu
that would be me sending emails. Actually, I am glad you posted this; now I know the emails are actually going out.

i sent a massive old members email to a list of people (98 to be exact) who are valid, registered members who joined after 2015 & before 2019.

It looks like the forum program might not know how to read dates.

I‘m sorry if the email upset you. I did not proofread the list of names and my intentions were not to upset anyone but to try to get some old members to visit the forum.
No problem.....I figured it was some kind of snafu. ;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online