Site slowness

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
@dr wu
that would be me sending emails. Actually, I am glad you posted this; now I know the emails are actually going out.

i sent a massive old members email to a list of people (98 to be exact) who are valid, registered members who joined after 2015 & before 2019.

It looks like the forum program might not know how to read dates.

I‘m sorry if the email upset you. I did not proofread the list of names and my intentions were not to upset anyone but to try to get some old members to visit the forum.
Putting it that way I feel honoured to have received a miss you email :cheers2
It would be great if some of the old members came back. I'd love to 'see' some of them again.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Putting it that way I feel honoured to have received a miss you email :cheers2
It would be great if some of the old members came back. I'd love to 'see' some of them again.
Yeah, me too! if there is anyone in particular you would like me to try to contact, send me a private message with their name and I’ll do it! :)

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Hello! It’s been a long time! Glad to see you visiting the forum. :)
Yeah unfortunately I moved to a new computer earlier this year & things from my old computer wouldn't work on the new one and while I took all the old URLs from my old computer, I was too lazy to put them onto this new system.

I also had to update my Internet service and these days with the speed and space loads they give you, you might as well turn your computer into a Telly though Streaming Services.

The power of my new computer also has me playing old DOS games that I had on the Pentium 166Mhz without any hassles.

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm having problems here moving around
the forum and posting at times takes
forever.

Not complaining just letting people know
in case it's happening to them.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@CrazyConnie is right. I am having problems, too.

last night it took me 25 minutes to make a post. I had to refresh, twice. (Thank gawd for the post save feature).

I was made aware that we are having Cloudflare issues. Hopefully, the big dogs will figure things out soon!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If I switch to another topic, I get that Error page, also I constantly have to refresh.
Me, too.
The problems we are having are out of my control. Next time I get an error, I am going to screen shot it, and post it here.

If anyone else gets error screens, please screen shot them and post them or send the screen shot to me.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online