Simon and Garfunkel (Official Thread)

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Simon and Garfunkel Thread

I could never find a full version of the 'Bookends Theme' on You-Tube, so I set about making a video myself, and took the audio from the original vinyl I have. The video was made for my youngest son who was very ill with cancer at the time, that's what we are 'Old friends', enjoy.

Nicely done...Thank you Badge. This brought back some happy memories for me. :D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was this close...

1.1236868440.i-was-this-closex.jpg

to buying Paul Simon tickets but after about 20 minutes or arbitrary BS that Ticketmaster made me go through I saw that the concert was on November 23rd.....the day before Thanksgiving.....the busiest day of the year to work in a pie shop.

Needless to say I was not happy about that. :uh:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Has anyone else bought Paul Simon's "So Beautiful or So What" album that came out earlier this year? It's REALLY good. I have a few of Paul's solo albums ("Graceland", "There Goes Rhymin' Simon", and "The Rhythm of the Saints") and to be perfectly honest it's my favorite solo album he's ever done. :grinthumb

Here's one of my favorites...

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Has anyone else bought Paul Simon's "So Beautiful or So What" album that came out earlier this year? It's REALLY good. I have a few of Paul's solo albums ("Graceland", "There Goes Rhymin' Simon", and "The Rhythm of the Saints") and to be perfectly honest it's my favorite solo album he's ever done. :grinthumb

Here's one of my favorites...

Thanks for the post. Will have to look into this :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online