Shadow Gallery (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I like that middle of the road sound myself. Look into AYREON for some GREAT progressive/metal music. Exceptional!!

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I've got The Human Equation (2004) by Ayreon, because the lineup is amazing, but I don't really play the album very often. James LaBrie from DT is 'Me' and Mike Baker from SG is 'Father'.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Listened to Legacy. First time listener just now of this group. They remind me a lot of Dream Theater. I definitely need to check out more songs. Looks like another prog band to get right into. :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I've got The Human Equation (2004) by Ayreon, because the lineup is amazing, but I don't really play the album very often. James LaBrie from DT is 'Me' and Mike Baker from SG is 'Father'.

:grinthumb

Listened to Legacy. First time listener just now of this group. They remind me a lot of Dream Theater. I definitely need to check out more songs. Looks like another prog band to get right into. :D

:grinthumb:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have listened to the entire discography. Not a bad album to be heard. Where do you start with Shadow Gallery? Pick any album, they are all good and would be hard to rank.

I do have a favorite, but it doesn’t mean this album is the best, it’s just my favorite.

1710525310746.jpeg

Hook laden, awesome vocal harmonies……Crystalline Dream

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online