Shadow Gallery (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
^Amazing song MP. The vocalist has got an incredible range and voice.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Oh yeah he's one of the greatest singers in Prog/Metal/Rock, Mike Baker is!!

He's the guy that plays the abusive father on the AYREON album, the Human Equation.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
That just upped him so much further up my scale. The Human Equation is one of my all time favorite albums. Knowing that Mike Baker was involved just makes him that much cooler.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
That just upped him so much further up my scale. The Human Equation is one of my all time favorite albums. Knowing that Mike Baker was involved just makes him that much cooler.

Right?? I have the Ayreon DVD and love watching it and having cool Baker footage like that.

One song I was looking for but couldn't find online is The Archer Of Ben Salem

That is one of my favorites from Room V! Maybe later I'll find it, unless someone else beats me to it. I'd upload it but don't have a personal youtube account.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Here ya go MP :grinthumb

Uploaded it to my Youtube account so it'll never go away, unless Youtube takes it down.

The tracks that I got the album from were in a different language so let me know if this is the right song or not, I can change it if it isn't:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Here ya go MP :grinthumb

Uploaded it to my Youtube account so it'll never go away, unless Youtube takes it down.

The tracks that I got the album from were in a different language so let me know if this is the right song or not, I can change it if it isn't:

:oy: :mp: :bow:

YES!!!! There you go!!! Eveybody LISTEN TO THIS!!!

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Anyone here like Vanden Plas? They also sound like DT and have been called Dream Theater-lite. DT are great and Shadow Gallery are pretty good, but I cannot get into Vanden Plas.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I've heard of Vanden Plas before but never listened to their albums as yet.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
There is a very fine line between progressive rock and so-called progressive metal. Dream Theater and Shadow Gallery straddle both, but anything that goes slightly over to progressive metal is not my cup of tea.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online