Sammy Hagar & The Circle - "Trust Fund Baby"

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Hmmm.. That didn't seem like a Sammy Tune.. Not digging it..

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
It's Sammy, Michael Anthony on bass, Jason Bonham on drums and Vic Johnson on guitar (assuming it is the same lineup as in the past).

The live album that they did in 2015 is pretty damn good. Double album at that. Lots of covers.

Circle_service.jpg

I still haven't listened to this. Will have to later tonight when I have my headphones out.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Finally got around to listening to this track. Overall, I think that it's a pretty decent tune ... HOWEVER ... the hook in the chorus is awful, just the line where they sing Trust Fund Baby. The music is good (not great, not epic, but there's far worse stuff out there). But that cheesy one liner in the chorus definitely detracts from the rest of the song. Sounds like they stole that from some crummy song from the 70's. Seems very out of place.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
F HOWEVER ... the hook in the chorus is awful, just the line where they sing Trust Fund Baby. The music is good (not great, not epic, but there's far worse stuff out there). But that cheesy one liner in the chorus definitely detracts from the rest of the song. Sounds like they stole that from some crummy song from the 70's. Seems very out of place.

That's right where I had to turn it off. The hook sucked..JMO..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.