Rumors circulate of Ronnie James Dio's death

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
649c349d4fbe16ae8166394496e521cd.jpg

Breaking: Ronnie James Dio Of Black Sabbath Has Died | Drfunkenberry.com
(Ronnie's official site is down at the moment)

This was first brought to my attention by LXA roughly 5 minutes after news first broke. At the time I refused to believe it but word is spreading and it appears to be true. I'm still really hoping it's not though...

I was just saying today that Ronnie is one of the most talented singers in music and now....just gone...like that...poof...may very well have lost one of the most powerful, consistent, and greatest singers that not only metal and rock has ever seen but that music in general has ever seen or will ever see again.

If the Rainbow In The Dark has indeed left us...

Rest in Peace Ronnie.​

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
:( OMG!!! :uh:

One of the greatest, if not THE greatest hard rock / metal vocalist in history. This makes me very sad. I'll say something else later or tomorrow or something, but right now I can't.

RIP Ronnie!

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
I was just going to post this but wanted to make sure the news was correct. But now the official Dio site is down and its all over the net. This is a sad sad day.

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
i got this from blabbermouth.net

Contrary to published reports, legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (DIO, HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW) **has not** died after a six-month battle with stomach cancer.

After rumors started circulating via the Internet late Saturday that Dio had lost his cancer fight, BLABBERMOUTH.NET reached out to Ronnie's wife/manager Wendy Dio, who sent back the following message at approximately 11:35 p.m. PST on Saturday, May 15 / 2:35 a.m. EST on Sunday, May 16:

"I am at the hospital and Ronnie has NOT passed away!!!! He is not doing
good, but he is not dead.

"I will let you know if anything changes.

"Thank you for your concern."

F

FoxyPage

Um, he isn't dead. Wendy deals with blabbermouth all the time so the report about her commenting on him being alive is true. Some idiot started this rumour.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online