Rumors circulate of Ronnie James Dio's death

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
His website was down for hours tonight. It's back up now.

*shrug*

I'm not real happy hearing that he's still in the hospital and Wendy saying "He's not doing well, ~but~ he's still alive". That isn't very promising :(

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
I have no idea what was going on...the website appears to be up. There is a message on his Twitter Page from Wendy.

"Don't believe the rumors, Ronnie is still hanging in there!!!"

But if she reported that he wasn't doing good than I'm still a bit scared and hoping for a miracle here.

The power of positive thought is REALLY needed here..everyone THINK life..Ronnie needs the energy of those who love and admire him ..Come On Ronnie..!! (hug) pull through man !

You rock brother !

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That is the nature of the internet, someone says "Ronnie is not doing well", then somehow then next thing you know "Ronnie is Dead" is all over the place.

I have learned to sit back and wait when it comes to the internet and new stories like this, call me old fashioned but I prefer the days of PROFESSIONAL journalism when you needed to have more than one Confirmed source before your story was even considered for publication or broadcast.

I hope for the best, but he has been in treatment for a long time now, and I fear the battle will exhaust him in the end. Carl Sagan died a few years ago, he beat his cancer, after the horrifying chemotherapy regimen, then caught pneumonia and died within a few days, he was so spent fighting the cancer he had nothing left.

Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, God bless you Ronnie.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
That is the nature of the internet, someone says "Ronnie is not doing well", then somehow then next thing you know "Ronnie is Dead" is all over the place.

I have learned to sit back and wait when it comes to the internet and new stories like this, call me old fashioned but I prefer the days of PROFESSIONAL journalism when you needed to have more than one Confirmed source before your story was even considered for publication or broadcast.

I hope for the best, but he has been in treatment for a long time now, and I fear the battle will exhaust him in the end. Carl Sagan died a few years ago, he beat his cancer, after the horrifying chemotherapy regimen, then caught pneumonia and died within a few days, he was so spent fighting the cancer he had nothing left.

Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, God bless you Ronnie.

This true Lg

I know my own dads's battle with cancer was horrible..in the end death was better then the pain :sad:

I hope whatever is 'peaceful' for Ronnie is whats best for him..

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My best wishes to Ronnie and family. I am hoping for the best.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Well this is certainly much better news than when I first posted this (sorry about incorrect reporting by the way) but still not great news. I got really worked up last night over this but I'm still hoping Ronnie will pull through.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online