Rory Gallagher (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
^^^Agreed. :grinthumb What's more, since Rory didn't have any definitive or signature songs they all have very different setlists so you're not just getting different versions of the same songs on all three albums. :)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^If it keeps his music rolling I don't mind at all Sunny. I think Donal is very proud of Rory and his achievements. It may even introduce a new audience to Rory's sound and if Donal makes a few bob in the process .. fair enough.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Yeah that's true enough but it happens all the time in this industry. My take is, no one worked harder on the live circuit than Rory so if his family can make a few quid from his recording legacy then I'm ok with it.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I'll be getting it anyway - I have every other Rory album out there :D ....................... including the G-Man bootleg series which I don't really like much :peek

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
IMO it will keep his music alive for future generations to pick up on and get into. Every band does this over the years and some big names do it all the time, like Sox says it's the industry and stuff but would be good to listen too, I too have all his albums:)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online