Rolling Stones Postpone North American Tour as Mick Jagger Gets Medical Treatment

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
rollingstone.com

shutterstock_9724994k.jpg

The Rolling Stones have postponed their upcoming North American tour due to Mick Jagger’s need for medical treatment.

“Mick Jagger has been advised by doctors that he cannot go on tour at this time as he needs medical treatment,” the band’s publicist said in a press release. “The doctors have advised Mick that he is expected to make a complete recovery so that he can get back on stage as soon as possible.

Jagger added in a statement, “I hate letting our fans down and I’m hugely disappointed to have to postpone the tour but am looking forward to getting back on stage as soon as I can.”

A rep for the band declined to elaborate on Jagger’s medical condition.

The 17 postponed concerts span from an April 20th gig in Miami to the band’s July 29th show at Canada’s Burl’s Creek Event Grounds. The postponed shows include two concerts at New Jersey’s Metlife Stadium, two concerts at Chicago’s Soldier Field and football stadium gigs in Denver, Washington DC, Seattle, Philadelphia and Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Fans are encouraged to hold onto their tickets as they will be valid at the rescheduled shows, tour promoters AEG Presents/Concerts West said.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Instead of being disappointed that Mick had to postpone some performances,quite actually fans should count their blessings that they even have opportunity to see him in action as most 75 year olds I know wouldn't dare hopscotch around the world with such blazing ambition.This man has more bolden charisma and zest for life that I did in my frigen twenties!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online