Rod Stewart (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Rod Stewart

I'm with you EB, I much prefer his solo albums myself.

Reaction score

I'm with you EB, I much prefer his solo albums myself.

He has a great voice and image, but it didn't fit with the Faces, and I just don't like Jeff Beck:D

I've also imagined how a collaboration between him, Nicks, and Petty would sound... I think magic would happen.... He has that amount of rasp to his voice that would fit right between Petty's and Stevie's voices

Tattoo'd Lady

Scentless Apprentice
Reaction score

He has a great voice and image, but it didn't fit with the Faces, and I just don't like Jeff Beck:D

well i obviously disagree, i think his voice fits in very well with the type of fun and bluesy rock they played ;)

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score

I'm a big fan of his work with Beck, Faces AND solo - how about them biscuits :D :heheh:

Reaction score

well i obviously disagree, i think his voice fits in very well with the type of fun and bluesy rock they played ;)
:heheh:
Not fun music to me...it just sounds like I'd imagine getting smashed in the back of the head with a brick would sound:tongue:
I'm a big fan of his work with Beck, Faces AND solo - how about them biscuits :D :heheh:

guess you got us all beat Flipflop:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I even like this song...:blush:

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy

Ahh...the memories of a simpler time.:rock:

Reaction score

I liked that until the commercial for Chips Ahoy cookies was on every two seconds....:bonk:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

There was a better video but it was unavailable when I posted...I'll check tomorrow to see if it's back online.

Still that song brings back so many good memories, and no doubt it was a disco song, but I don't care I still play it once in a while, and on my big system the sound is really really good.:D

Reaction score

There was a better video but it was unavailable when I posted...I'll check tomorrow to see if it's back online.

Still that song brings back so many good memories, and no doubt it was a disco song, but I don't care I still play it once in a while, and on my big system the sound is really really good.:D

I hate to admit it, but it is done really well.. writing, production.... and not even just for a disco song, for music too:tongue:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.