Riverside (Official Thread)

b.o.b.

Reaction score
Just saw them live last night in Underground Pub in Iasi, Romania, promoting their latest album Shrine of New Generation Slaves. What a fabulous concert! They are truly amazing live with a perfect sound and great skill and artistic sensitivity in music. It was a pure progressive metal show.

Here is the play list:

New Generation Slave
The Depth of Self-Delusion
Driven to Destruction
Living in the Past
02 Panic Room ( Outro)
Feel Like Falling
We Got Used to Us
Egoist Hedonist
02 Panic Room
Escalator Shrine

Encore:
Conceiving You
Left Out
Celebrity Touch

Don't hesitate to get the new album which is absolutely magnificent!

Riverside - The Depth Of Self-Delusion (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO)

Riverside - Feel Like Falling (OFFICIAL LIVE VIDEO)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Good band , thanks to EF for pointing us in the right direction for this band, with this track.Excellent :grinthumb

Artificial smile

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Just saw them live last night in Underground Pub in Iasi, Romania, promoting their latest album Shrine of New Generation Slaves. What a fabulous concert! They are truly amazing live with a perfect sound and great skill and artistic sensitivity in music. It was a pure progressive metal show.

Here is the play list:

New Generation Slave
The Depth of Self-Delusion
Driven to Destruction
Living in the Past
02 Panic Room ( Outro)
Feel Like Falling
We Got Used to Us
Egoist Hedonist
02 Panic Room
Escalator Shrine

Encore:
Conceiving You
Left Out
Celebrity Touch

Don't hesitate to get the new album which is absolutely magnificent!

Riverside - The Depth Of Self-Delusion (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO)

Riverside - Feel Like Falling (OFFICIAL LIVE VIDEO)
Yeah it was a great show saw Riverside in a dumpy bar in a dumpy part of NJ.
Great show, looks like about the same setlist and I love the new album. It's a shame they don't have many fans in USA.

two shows from the show
8739280011_a7e668b4af_z.jpg

8718573947_8850ab903d_z.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Under The Pillow

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
z5JkXxw.jpg
Love, Fear, and the Time Machine

I remember listening to this album over and over and over again when it was released. It blew me away that much. Unfortunately, I don't really listen to it all that much, because although it's great, I still prefer some of their older albums like Anno Domini High Definition and Second Life Syndrome. It's definitely not a bad album, at all even. It's really quite good. Probably one of the more accessible albums in their catalog.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
z5JkXxw.jpg

I remember listening to this album over and over and over again when it was released. It blew me away that much. Unfortunately, I don't really listen to it all that much, because although it's great, I still prefer some of their older albums like Anno Domini High Definition and Second Life Syndrome. It's definitely not a bad album, at all even. It's really quite good. Probably one of the more accessible albums in their catalog.

:bow: well said @Prime...

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
z5JkXxw.jpg

Riverside is a fantastic band, both in album form and live (Saw them some years ago in Vienna). I think their first three albums were superb, with "Out of Myself" being a slight favourite. "Anno Domini High Definition" was good too, but not quite up there with the previous three. The two latest ones ("Shrine of New Generation Slaves" and "Love, Fear and the Time Machine") are great, but they haven't stuck with me the same way the older material has.

Btw, I don’t know if it’s been mentioned in this thread, and you probably know about it, but Mariusz Duda has a solo project called Lunatic Soul. I highly recommend fans of Riverside to check it out!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online