{Resolved} Personal Albums

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: Personal Albums

I have been using imagshack for what seems like 10 years and I never had a problem with it up until maybe the last year or two. I've got a list of gripes but my bigegst one would be them going and deleting stuff that they deem breaks their "rules" even when it clearly doesn't.

I think their staff of 20 looks at thumbnail images, which by the way, only show a small portion of the picture now rather than being a full image being thumbnailed, and they just randomly delete stuff that they THINK might be bad.

I'll give you an example (hopefully this image hotlinks from it's original site)

345-your-dirty-mind-its-just-a-lamp-what-did-you-think-it-was.jpg

I put that on imageshack about 2 yrs ago and it was taken down within minutes. This EXACT image, even with the fake "motivate" stuff on the bottom. :rolleyes:

I've never been a fan of photobucket, I don't care for their layout and the way that images are shared, but I may have to take another look at them. *sigh*

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score

Ecisgod, I think you're the one with like 5,000 shots of blonde bimbos in bikinis in your albums? Not that I'm complaining, but if you need any more room and have gone over your limit, I'll trade a few of my pics in my album of fat, balding old men (Van Morrison, Elton, Gllmour, Stevie Wonder, Peter Gabriel, Mark Knopfler, Billy Joel, Tom Waits) for a few of your Baywatch Babes? This offer that you can't refuse expires at midnight. :)
I beg to differ... :D He's got a fair share of good looking dark haired ones in his albums.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

I beg to differ... :D He's got a fair share of good looking dark haired ones in his albums.

OK zep, but it gets very confusing, there's so many of them. You have to actually be careful with all that photo album stuff with all that hair flying around with the girls mixed in with the other stuff, it wouldn't be the first time that my eye caught a 'blonde bimbo' and on closer inspection it actually turned out to be Robert Plant or Alex Lifeson, or some perm-and-peroxide 80's glam-rock band drummer :uh:

ecisgod

Reaction score

That does it... I'm making a hunky men album.

That would be great...I'm sure the ladies of the CRF would enjoy it as much if not more than us dirty men have enjoyed my albums!

:cheers2

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

I'll get right on it EC. I'm sure all four of us will find it pretty interesting. :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.