{Resolved} Personal Albums

ecisgod

Reaction score
I have had difficulty adding photos to a created album recently. I can create the album, but I cannot add photos?? Any suggestions?

I have created albums before with no problems, but lately it will not let me "add photos"

:cheers2

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Re: Personal Albums

It might be because you reached the limit of photos that can be uploaded to albums on user profiles.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Yes Nolo is right you must have reached your image limit EC.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

Ecisgod, I think you're the one with like 5,000 shots of blonde bimbos in bikinis in your albums? Not that I'm complaining, but if you need any more room and have gone over your limit, I'll trade a few of my pics in my album of fat, balding old men (Van Morrison, Elton, Gllmour, Stevie Wonder, Peter Gabriel, Mark Knopfler, Billy Joel, Tom Waits) for a few of your Baywatch Babes? This offer that you can't refuse expires at midnight. :)

ecisgod

Reaction score

It might be because you reached the limit of photos that can be uploaded to albums on user profiles.

Really? I had no idea that there was a "Photo Limit". I really didn't think I had that many...4 albums with approx 120 photos!!

ecisgod

Reaction score

Ecisgod, I think you're the one with like 5,000 shots of blonde bimbos in bikinis in your albums? Not that I'm complaining, but if you need any more room and have gone over your limit, I'll trade a few of my pics in my album of fat, balding old men (Van Morrison, Elton, Gllmour, Stevie Wonder, Peter Gabriel, Mark Knopfler, Billy Joel, Tom Waits) for a few of your Baywatch Babes? This offer that you can't refuse expires at midnight. :)

:oyea:

Yes, I do have pics of women in bikinis. But, I'm not sure I would call them Bimbos? :oyea:

Sounds like a fair deal Van Morrison for Marissa Miller? Actually I think I'll pass...

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Yep, 120 pictures is what you have uploaded to your albums and that is the limit for users.

ecisgod

Reaction score

Yep, 120 pictures is what you have uploaded to your albums and that is the limit for users.

Thanks...learn something new everyday!!

:grinthumb

I guess, I will have to make some adjustments to my current albums....

ecisgod

Reaction score

yeah, get rid of the musicians and add more babes! :bow:

:D

Exactly, what I was thinking. Hope nobody is offended by the cute girls??
I have had nothing but positive comments and questions regarding the girls.

:)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online