Red Hot Chili Peppers (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Old stuff up to and including One Hot Minute I love. Anything before I'm With You for me are their weakest material. I liked the new album because it was a mix of the melody and the funky stuff but their stuff just before it didn't cut it for me.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted in this thread yet, but it's great.

I laughed out loud at the payoff.

CurtRHCP

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted in this thread yet, but it's great.

I laughed out loud at the payoff.

Hey I just log on to see if people talked about this!

I wanted to share the youtube FULL vid (18 min, and even this vid wasn't really full, because we hadn't the full song of "Give It Away).

It's really funny, I like both, Chad and Will, except when Will is too rude, but in this appearance, is really good :)

The Chili Peppers played Standing on the verge of getting on!!!!!!!!!!! :df:

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of them. I dont know that I would ever bother to buy one of their albums, I do enjoy some of their songs and will turn up the radio when they come on. I like "Dani California" "The Other Side" "Scar Tissue" "Californication" and "Give it away" those are the songs i can think of off the top of my head.

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
Californication was great! When it came out, I had only heard one album of theirs, One Hot Minute. I knew all the hits from Blood Sugar but hadn't heard the album yet. Californication was a solid album with several great songs. Around The World, Scar Tissue and Otherside are top favourites!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Freaky Styley I freakin love to this day still. Some of their best material like Jungle Man, Yertle the Turtle, Catholic School Girls Rule.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of them. I dont know that I would ever bother to buy one of their albums, I do enjoy some of their songs and will turn up the radio when they come on. I like "Dani California" "The Other Side" "Scar Tissue" "Californication" and "Give it away" those are the songs i can think of off the top of my head.

I'm a passive fan. I like their slower stuff, but can't handle the thump stuff. Can't Stop is probably the heaviest thing I have.

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score
I'm a passive fan. I like their slower stuff, but can't handle the thump stuff. Can't Stop is probably the heaviest thing I have.
I find they go off into rap territory sometimes a bit too much for me if they would just stick to their slower stuff it would be fine IMO.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Wonder what the new album will sound like? Last time I saw them live they were average and going through the motions, hope they have upped the anti.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online