Red Hot Chili Peppers (Official Thread)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I'm on a bit of a chilling with the peppers lol love there funky music with a great piles of bass slapping on and on superbly spontaneously combust through the music ooops

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
IMO the Chili Peppers were best when they were on drugs. Mothers Milk and Bloodsugarsexmagik are the definitive Chili albums

Last edited:

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
@recgord27 sadly I cannot agree with you here, has if the pepper`s were stil on drugs there`s a 50/50 chance one our more would be dead!
True. What I am saying is that they were at their most creative period in that time of their lives. Don't think for one hot minute that I want them back on drugs. It's most admirable that they were able to beat the habit, but I think the years of drug abuse really took it's toll on their creativity in later albums. Anthony Kiedis' abrasive personality doesn't help the cause much either.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
True. What I am saying is that they were at their most creative period in that time of their lives. Don't think for one hot minute that I want them back on drugs. It's most admirable that they were able to beat the habit, but I think the years of drug abuse really took it's toll on their creativity in later albums. Anthony Kiedis' abrasive personality doesn't help the cause much either.

now I can totally agree with you here

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online