Real Classic Rock Songs

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
A true gritty rock classic-Alice Cooper's "No More Mr. Nice Guy".I guess throw in "Eighteen" and "School's Out" as well..........

Of course Alice is right up there with those three songs you posted!! :grinthumb

Check out this video of a live performance of Welcome To My Nightmare. Vincent Price narrating!!

Gotta add Janis Joplin's Ball And Chain Live in Montery on here..

Last edited:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Adding some Lee Michaels

Tell Me How Do You Feel

And one of the best of the best guitarist.. ROBIN TROWER!!:bow:

Fine Day!!

And some early Stones!!

Downtown Suzie!!

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Hello young lady.. Thanks for the clarification!! :grinthumb I would like to know where you grew up. You seem to be into alot of songs and groups I like.

I grew up in and still live in Northeast Pennsylvania. I had very diverse musical styles thrown at me when I was a kid. Oldies, folk, classic rock, classical, big bands, Jazz, ragtime, even disco and funk. They all made an impression on me.

Fever

Reaction score
I have to throw in some classic Southern Rock

Molly Hatchet

Blackfoot covering Free's Wishing Well

and Spirit's I Got A Line On You

A .38 Special instrumental

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I grew up in and still live in Northeast Pennsylvania. I had very diverse musical styles thrown at me when I was a kid. Oldies, folk, classic rock, classical, big bands, Jazz, ragtime, even disco and funk. They all made an impression on me.

Ah OK.. Well our taste is diff. close enough even though I grew up quite a way's from you. I had older cousins and lot's of them that listen to alot of rock. My Dad was into early rock till he switched to Country and the house was always full of music..
Don't do much Country thanks to him playing the same songs over and over all day!! :wa

Wow, I have never heard this one by Heart! :grinthumb

It's off their Dreamboat Annie LP. If you have heard Magic Man, it got more radio time than Sing Child.
The studio version is really good!!

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I've posted this AC/DC song on here before but thought it was strange that it came out in 1976 and I never heard it played on the radio. In fact.. never heard any AC/DC on the radio in the 70's :wtf:

Bought Black Sabbath's album "Master Of Reality" and I'm not surprised that they didn't want to play this song on the radio..:heheh:

Rubicon played at the Cal Jam II.. I think this is the only album they ever cut??

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online